Richard Milham, of Counsel
Attorney at Law
Rich has limited his practice of law to primarily personal injury matters over the last 30 years, and has successfully resolved thousands of injury claims. These claims range from very modest injuries, to tragic injuries and death with recoveries of millions of dollars.
Rich suffered a neck injury in a high speed rear end car automobile collision when he was 25 years old, right out of law school. Rich settled that case with the insurance company, without legal representation, for a very small amount of money. He saw a doctor who did not take x-rays of his neck and sent him to physical therapy. Rich found out 15 years later that he had broken his neck in the collision, and that without the proper evaluation done after the collision, irreparable damage was done to his body.
Since his injury at age 25, Rich has dedicated his career to making sure his clients do not make the same mistakes he made over 30 years ago.
Rich is Of Counsel, to Campbell & Miller, PLLC, and provides invaluable insight and advice on all personal injury cases.
- Personal Injury
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 1982
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1979
- Olympia High School, 1975
Professional Associations & Recognitions
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (1985 – 2014)
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Member
- 25 Year Service Award, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, 2007
- President and Owner at Richard J. Milham Inc. PS (1986 - present)
- Pro Tempore Judge at Pierce County District Court (1988 - 2008)
- Associate at Law Offices of Monte Hester (1984 - 1986)
- Associate at Griffin and Enslow Inc. PS (1982 - 1984)