Daniel Miller Jr
Attorney at Law
Dan focuses his practice on handling personal injury claims for individuals that have been injured by the negligence of another person, most commonly in an automobile collision. In addition to personal injury, Dan also works with clients to create individualized estate plans that ensure his clients’ goals and wishes will be achieved. Dan also represents and advises individuals who have been designated to administer a person’s estate, whether as Personal Representative, Trustee, or surviving spouse.
- Willamette University College of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2011
- Western Washington University, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Finance, Cum Laude, 2007
- Gig Harbor High School, 2003
Professional Associations & Recognitions
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Association for Justice, Member
- Top 40 Under Forty, Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal (2012), Honoree
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Small Business Law
Dan was born and raised in Gig Harbor and is proud to provide legal services in the community where he has lived for most of his life. In his time away from the office, Dan’s greatest passion is spending time quality time with his wife, Caroline Campbell, and their two young daughters. Dan’s other interests include golf, salmon fishing, hiking, and traveling.